I tore apart my craft room last February (nearly a year ago!), built it back up with the help of an interior designer and contractor, and have been settling in ever since. Here is the long awaited craft room tour!
For TONS more info and links to products and organization products shown, please visit my blog: http://kwdesign.at/2hRhrkR
• ----- • L I N K S • ----- •
C A R D . B L O G : http://kwdesign.at/kwernerblog
M Y . S H O P: http://kwernerdesignshop.com/
L I F E S T Y L E . B L O G : http://kwdesign.at/kwnailblog
T W I T T E R : http://twitter.com/starofmay
F A C E B O O K: http://www.facebook.com/kwernerdesign
I N S T A G R A M : http://instagram.com/starofmay
P I N T E R E S T : http://pinterest.com/kristinawerner/
• ----- • M A I L . C A L L • ----- •
Send me your cards and they might be featured in an upcoming video! **** Please mark the month your card is for on the outside of the envelope. Only one card per person per month, please. ****
December 2016 Theme:
Square Cards
Due December 31, 2016
January 2017 Theme:
Love or Valentine’s Day Cards
Due January 31, 2017
MAILING ADDRESS:
Kristina Werner
770 E. Main St. #143
Lehi, UT 84043
UNITED STATES
You can send a self-addressed stamped envelope if you would like your card(s) returned. :)
• ----- • D I S C L A I M E R • ----- •
Some product is provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links used where possible.
Craft Room Tour 2016 kwernerdesign 2018 | |
| 4,666 Likes | 4,666 Dislikes |
| 217,837 views views | 427K followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 21 Dec 2016 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét