My picks for holiday gifts this year! Check out the list!
NOTE: The list of links was WAY too long to include here. Please visit my blog to see all of the items, prices, and links to where you can purchase them: http://kwdesign.at/1POQtrc
●▬▬▬▬▬★ ● L I N K S ● ★▬▬▬▬▬●
C A R D . B L O G : http://kwdesign.at/kwernerblog
L I F E S T Y L E . B L O G : http://kwdesign.at/kwnailblog
T W I T T E R : http://twitter.com/starofmay
F A C E B O O K: http://www.facebook.com/kwernerdesign
I N S T A G R A M : http://instagram.com/starofmay
P I N T E R E S T : http://pinterest.com/kristinawerner/
●▬▬▬▬▬★ ● M A I L . C A L L ● ★▬▬▬▬▬●
Send me your cards and they might be featured in an upcoming video! **** Please mark the month your card is for on the outside of the envelope. Only one card per person per month, please. ****
November 2015 Theme:
Winter or White Cards
Due November 30, 2015
December 2015 Theme:
Love or Valentine’s Day Cards
Due December 31, 2015
MAILING ADDRESS:
Kristina Werner
770 E. Main St. #143
Lehi, UT 84043
UNITED STATES
You can send a self-addressed stamped envelope if you would like your card(s) returned. :)
●▬▬▬▬★ ● D I S C L A I M E R ● ★▬▬▬▬●
All items personally purchased. Affiliate links used in the blog post with links to stores.
Holiday Gift Guide 2015 - For crafters, letterers, watercolorists, & nail polish enthusiasts! watercolor brands | |
| 797 Likes | 797 Dislikes |
| 27,983 views views | 427K followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 26 Nov 2015 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét