Visit my blog for more details and links to things you see (including the Waffle Flower stamps, sticky notes, planners, etc):
http://www.kwernerdesign.com/blog/?p=...
●▬▬▬▬▬★ ● L I N K S ● ★▬▬▬▬▬●
C A R D . B L O G : http://www.kwernerdesign.com/blog
L I F E S T Y L E . B L O G : http://www.dailysomething.com
T W I T T E R : http://twitter.com/starofmay
F A C E B O O K: http://www.facebook.com/kwernerdesign
I N S T A G R A M : http://instagram.com/starofmay
P I N T E R E S T : http://pinterest.com/kristinawerner/
●▬▬▬▬▬★ ● M A I L . C A L L ● ★▬▬▬▬▬●
Send me your cards and they might be featured in an upcoming video! Please mark the month your card is for on the outside of the envelope.
October 2014 Theme:
Thank You Cards
Due October 31, 2014
November 2014 Theme:
Friendship Cards
Due November 30, 2014
MAILING ADDRESS:
Kristina Werner
770 E. Main St. #143
Lehi, UT 84043
UNITED STATES
Cards that meet Operation Write Home guidelines will be sent to Operation Write Home after I've shared them in the monthly video. You can also send a self-addressed stamped envelope if you would like your card(s) returned. :)
●▬▬▬▬★ ● D I S C L A I M E R ● ★▬▬▬▬●
Some product is provided by manufacturers for review and use. Affiliate links used where possible.
NEW Planner stamps, Love Doki & Pony Brown Planners, DIYFish inserts brush lettering workshop | |
| 655 Likes | 655 Dislikes |
| 32,331 views views | 427K followers |
| People & Blogs | Upload TimePublished on 6 Oct 2014 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét